Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Christening Gift

A unique and personal Christening gift for baby.

I made this gift for my great nephew Ryan Mason. A personalised photo canvas.

I started with three small canvas's and painted them blue.



I printed images to fit onto the canvas, I decoupaged them to give them depth and added Stickles in give the impression of fireworks. The images were taken from a Forever Friends Celebrations CD, you could of course add anything you wanted to these canvas's the choice is yours to make.



The middle photograph is of Ryan Mason, you do them without a photograph but this personalises the canvas.


I hunted around on the internet until I found the instructions to make the perfect bow.



The round hanger at the top is a metal washer covered in very narrow satin ribbon. I hot glued the ribbon running down the back of the canvas's and looped it through the hanger at the top and placed the ribbon just to the bottom of the round hanger. The silver 'studs' were done with a Viva Pearl Pen.


I added the name and his birth date on a label at the bottom.



Hope you like it.


No comments: